We use quality approved raw materials and contemporary techniques to manufacturer PTFE Bellows. PTFE stands for Polytetrafluoroethylene. The provided bellows are extensively used in various industries such as sugar, paper and fertilizer to absorb thermal movement in piping system that transports high temperature steam. Owing to their features such as easy installation, corrosion resistance and rugged design, these portable Polytetrafluoroethylene Bellows are highly acknowledged in the global market.
PTFE Bellow Features:
- Seamless finish
- Accurate performance
- High tensile strength
Polytetrafluoroethylene Bellow Details:
- Type : Bellows
- Brand : Neeta Enterprises
- Material : PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene)
- Hydrostatic pressure test : 10 kg / cm. sq
- Pressure (Bar) : 10 bar
- Spark test : 10 KV
- Operating temperature : PTFE -29 to 210 deg. centigrade
- Operating pressure : Vacuum to 6 kg /cm. sq.